Hard Wax Kit - 2.2 LB
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of between $50 and $3000
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents
Crazy Fast Shipping
Order in the next
to ship !
Hassle Free Returns
1 Year Warranty | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Try our Smooth Nectar Line! Our Smooth Nectar wax works best when paired with high quality pre and post products.
- 2.2 LB Hard Wax
- 1 Full-Size BeeClean Pre/Post Cleanser (8 OZ)
- 1 BeeSmooth Post Oil (4 OZ)
Hard Wax:What is it?
- Hard Wax meant for depilatory use - hair removal.
Things it can be used for?
Pro Tips:Apply oil before you wax. Pull large strips immediately. Apply ample pressure. Hold skin taut to minimize discomfort.
BeeSmooth:How you prep the skin is essential to the outcome of your wax. When picking a product, you want it to do several things. Cleanse, Soothe, and protect. BeeClean offers protection with antioxidants, pain-minimizing oils, and powerhouse ingredients that cleanse, nourish, and support skin before and after hair removal. BeeClean has the added benefit of exfoliating at a cellular level with the help of the all-natural ingredient willow bark.
BeeClean:BeeSmooth protects, softens, and soothes skin post waxing! With safflower oil being its main ingredient, you get incredible benefits without having a lot of ingredients. Safflower is high in Vitamin E. Vitamin E helps moisturize while alleviating pain, redness, and irritation. Safflower oil is also non-comedogenic, so that you can use this on everyone! It adds an extra barrier to protect the skin when applied before waxing. When applied after waxing, it soothes and prevents further irritation.
Hard Wax:Glycerol Rosinate, MicroCrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidium
BeeSmooth:Organic aloe leaf juice, witch hazel, water, glycerin, organic white willow bark extract, pink grapefruit peel oil, tea tree leaf oil, organic alcohol, and tetrasodium.
BeeSmooth:Safflower Oil, Tea Tree Oil
Pro Tips:Apply before waxing to provide a protective barrier Apply oil to your gloves to prevent wax from sticking to your hands during services Keep an esthetic wipe moistened with BeeClean to wipe away clients' sweat during services. Use all three products together for the perfect waxing experience.
How to Use:
Hard Wax:Smooth Nectar is so unique that you can use this hard wax on all body areas. Melt the wax and reduce temperature to 45-55C. The consistency should be a thick honey or molasses. Cleanse the area you are looking to wax. Apply a very thin coating of oil. Apply firmly the direction of hair growth. Remove the wax, opposite of hair growth, when it is no longer extremely sticky and you are able to get a tab.
BeeSmooth:Before waxing, spray onto skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe. After waxing, spray onto skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe.
BeeClean:Before waxing, apply a small amount onto the skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe. After waxing, apply a small amount onto the skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe.
Please contact us at Support@honeycombwaxco.com or 602-760-5252
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
For Pre-Order Items:
- Please see individual product descriptions for estimated ship dates. Pre-Order Items are not currently in stock and will not ship right away like “In-Stock” items.
SHIPPING TO PO BOXES AND APO OR FPO ADDRESSES We do not ship to P.O. BOX addresses and/or APO or FPO addresses.
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- Returns accepted for 30 days! 1 year warranty! Return shipping covered by buyer if no defects or issues have occurred within the 30 day period. After the 30 days, the buyer will pay return shipping and seller will pay shipping to replace the product if issues arise.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!