Get a sampling of our great products in this wonderful kit. All products were made with you and your clients’ needs in mind and use only the best quality ingredients available.
.5lb Smooth Nectar Hard Wax
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
Waxing Differences:Our wax has a buttery consistency; we make a number of our wax products softer than most other products on the market. Softer waxes are easier to spread. Hard waxes regularly tend to work faster and go further because you can’t over-apply them. SmoothNectar wax works at any consistency. The setting time is the only thing that’s affected. You can remove the wax using a sugaring method with your fingers if you’re having a hard time with it setting properly. It is perfect for all environments: humid or dry and everything in-between, it will work for you. Questions? Just ask us for help and we can troubleshoot based on your needs.
SMOOTH NECTAR HARD WAXSmooth Nectar Hard Wax surpasses the quality of conventional waxes due to its advanced formulations. This waxing product is ideal for all skin types and body areas because it gives superior results when removing stubborn hair. The unique formula allows the wax to shrink wrap around vellus hair as well as hold tight against even the most stubborn coarse hair.
Quality:Its gentle hydrating formula will help to exfoliate the top layer of skin, but not compromise the skin’s barrier. It combines the strength and extreme grip of Rosin with the natural healing capabilities of beeswax.
Function:This hard wax wraps around each hair follicle to take away even the shortest, coarsest and most stubborn hair from the root so the skin stays smoother longer without any breakage.
- Sets quickly
- Great for speed waxing
- Economical and provides exceptional results
- Ideal for mature skin
How to use:Smooth Nectar is so unique you can use this hard wax on every area of the body. You use this wax slightly differently for each area and each type of hair. Really it is a different wax for different areas in one convenient package.
Heating up your wax.
- Turn your wax pot on to your desired temperature.
- We recommend setting to 75C until wax is ½ way melted and then turning it down slightly to hold its temperature all day.
- The wax needs to be a butter consistency. Thick, doesn’t fall off wax stick quickly, doesn’t run off wax stick. You want it to ball and slowly droop off the stick.
- Apply to yourself to test temperature. It should only feel warm. Should not burn or feel hot. Twirl your stick to get to the desired application temperature.
Small Sections: brows, lip, underarm, full face.When applying the wax to these areas use thinner strips with amble pressure. Pull right away. You want to be able to barely see their skin through the applied strip. When applying to face to remove vellus hair you will need to use a lot of pressure and a swirl back and forth motion to lock in those pesky hairs. When performing an underarm wax, you will apply with pressure in two directions, making a figure 8 to wrap up the coarse hair. Repeat this twice in opposite directions.
Large area: Legs and ArmsThis is where everyone tends to have a problem to get the right consistency. The key here is to make sure you have enough wax on your stick. The more wax on your stick the larger the area you can apply. The wax needs to be thick on the edges. You should be able to see the skin and hair underneath the wax.
Bikini/BrazilianNo need to change your application method. Keep your pattern the same. The wax needs to be thick. You shouldn’t see the skin underneath. The pressure is key to success in using Smooth Nectar. You need to make sure you push the wax to the shaft of the hair to remove it from the root.
Customer Service:Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our products. We’re happy to help in any way we can! We would love to give you a one on one consult on how to use our wax.
BEECLEANBeeClean is the perfect high-quality cleanser for your salon. The results you can achieve are phenomenal and your clients are sure to be pleased. The beauty of this cleanser is that it can used before as well as after waxing. Perfect for use at home as an astringent, too!
Uses:Our cleanser bottles are perfect for pre and post-waxing procedures. Extremely beneficial for all skin types, we created this product recipe from the highest quality ingredients.
Customer Service:Please contact us right away if you have any questions about this or any of our products.
- 100% high quality
- Suitable for personal, home & salon use
- Smooth finish moisturizes and helps sooth the skin for a silky-soft feel.
- Cleanses without stripping skin barrier
- Absorbs all oil
- Refreshing cleanser with amazing aroma
Organic aloe leaf juice, witch hazel, water, glycerin, organic white willow bark extract, pink grapefruit peel oil, tea tree leaf oil, organic alcohol, and Tetra sodium.
Are you looking for the perfect Post-Waxing Oil?Then this is the one for you. Only the finest earth-friendly ingredients and pure Tea Tree essential oil are used in every bottle of BeeSmooth. Our products are made to be gentle for use and environment-friendly.
Ingredients:The main ingredients in our BeeSmooth is Safflower oil with high essential fatty acid content and vitamin E. Some anecdotal research indicates that safflower oil may have pain-relieving effects, as well as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. It is the perfect oil to use for post-waxing. Tea Tree oil helps clean the area to remove any left over bacteria to ensure a smooth finish.
Customer Service:Please let us know if you ever have any questions in regard to our products – we are here to help!
- Great for after-waxing
- Assists in promoting collagen synthesis
- Helps skin heal
- A rich source of vitamin E
- Helps clean the skin after hair removal with the use of Tea Tree Oil
- Made With 91% organic & 9% natural ingredients
Ingredients:Safflower Oil, Tea Tree Oil
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- Returns accepted for 30 days! 1 year warranty! Return shipping covered by buyer if no defects or issues have occurred within the 30 day period. After the 30 days, the buyer will pay return shipping and seller will pay shipping to replace the product if issues arise.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!