Looking for a top-quality but small professional wax warmer for your salon?
This warmer makes for a great first-time solution and also works great if it’s time for a second pot. You’ll be very pleased with the results you can achieve for your clients with this machine. The beauty is that it also makes a fantastic at-home wax warmer.
How to use:
- Insert wax can into the warmer or use the removable insert and place hard wax beads, pucks, or combs and turn it on with the switch.
- Turn the knob all the way up.
- Heat the wax for 20-30 minutes. When the wax looks totally melted and honey-like, turn the temperature gauge down to about half-way. (remember every wax is different. If you are using another brand please refer to their instructions on heating their wax)
- Test the temperature of the wax to be sure it will work for your needs. Adjust the knob if needed. If the wax is too hot you can add some additional wax to help cool it off. You’ll get more of a feel for the amount of time it takes to heat the wax thoroughly as you continue to use the Honey Pot.
Benefits of Our Small Professional Wax Warmer:
Perfect Size: This electrical wax melt warmer is the perfect size for small spaces! Don’t let the size fool you – this warmer is small but strong and built to last.
Customer Service: If you have any questions about your purchase, please feel free to contact us as soon as possible. We will be happy to help in any way we can.
- All metal construction
- easy to see the wax in the pot.
- 360-degree even heating for super-quick wax melting
- Computerized temperature manipulation, holds wax at a steady temperature
- Suitable for personal, home & salon use