Hard Wax - 90LB - Smooth Nectar - Wholesale
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of between $50 and $3000
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents
Crazy Fast Shipping
Order in the next
to ship !
Hassle Free Returns
1 Year Warranty | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Better Than Hard Wax Beads
- Great For All Hair Types
- Lower Melting Point/All Natural
- No Waiting For The Wax To Set
Premium Ingredients:Colophony Rosin, Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Quality:Its gentle hydrating formula will help to exfoliate the top layer of skin, but not compromise the skin’s barrier. It combines the strength and extreme grip of Rosin with the natural healing capabilities of beeswax.
Function:This hard wax wraps around each hair follicle to take away even the shortest, coarsest and most stubborn hair from the root so the skin stays smoother longer without any breakage.
- Sets quickly
- Great for speed waxing
- Economical and provides exceptional results
- Ideal for mature skin
How to use:Smooth Nectar is so unique you can use this hard wax on every area of the body. You use this wax slightly differently for each area and each type of hair. Really it is a different wax for different areas in one convenient package.
Heating up your wax.
- Turn your wax pot on to your desired temperature.
- We recommend setting to 75C until wax is ½ way melted and then turning it down slightly to hold its temperature all day.
- The wax needs to be a butter consistency. Thick, doesn’t fall off wax stick quickly, doesn’t run off wax stick. You want it to ball and slowly droop off the stick.
- Apply to yourself to test temperature. It should only feel warm. Should not burn or feel hot. Twirl your stick to get to the desired application temperature.
Small Sections: brows, lip, underarm, full face.When applying the wax to these areas use thinner strips with amble pressure. Pull right away. You want to be able to barely see their skin through the applied strip. When applying to face to remove vellus hair you will need to use a lot of pressure and a swirl back and forth motion to lock in those pesky hairs. When performing an underarm wax, you will apply with pressure in two directions, making a figure 8 to wrap up the coarse hair. Repeat this twice in opposite directions.
Large area: Legs and ArmsThis is where everyone tends to have a problem to get the right consistency. The key here is to make sure you have enough wax on your stick. The more wax on your stick the larger the area you can apply. The wax needs to be thick on the edges. You should be able to see the skin and hair underneath the wax.
Bikini/BrazilianNo need to change your application method. Keep your pattern the same. The wax needs to be thick. You shouldn’t see the skin underneath. The pressure is key to success in using Smooth Nectar. You need to make sure you push the wax to the shaft of the hair to remove it from the root.
Customer Service:Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our products. We’re happy to help in any way we can! We would love to give you a one on one consult on how to use our wax.
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
For Pre-Order Items:
- Please see individual product descriptions for estimated ship dates. Pre-Order Items are not currently in stock and will not ship right away like “In-Stock” items.
SHIPPING TO PO BOXES AND APO OR FPO ADDRESSES We do not ship to P.O. BOX addresses and/or APO or FPO addresses.
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- Returns accepted for 30 days! 1 year warranty! Return shipping covered by buyer if no defects or issues have occurred within the 30 day period. After the 30 days, the buyer will pay return shipping and seller will pay shipping to replace the product if issues arise.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!