5 Amazing Additional Uses For BeeClean Pre and Post Wax Cleanser
5 Amazing Additional Uses For BeeClean Pre and Post Wax Cleanser - Introduction
Have you tried BeeClean Pre and Post Wax Cleanser? If you haven't, you're definitely missing out on a cleansing product with amazing benefits! To begin with, you can use it's amazing capabilities for both pre-wax cleansing and post-wax cleansing!
Here's the important part of using a cleanser such as BeeClean Pre/Post Cleanser: skin prep is essential to the outcome of your wax. When selecting the best product to use for your clients, your first consideration must revolve around these capabilities: Cleanse, Soothe, and Protect.
Why Use BeeClean Pre and Post Cleanser?
BeeClean offers an unbeatable combination of powerhouse ingredients that cleanse, nourish, and support skin before and after hair removal. BeeClean Pre/Post Cleanser has the added benefit of exfoliating at the cellular level because we've added all-natural willow bark to our BeeClean recipe.
Willow bark extract comes from the willow tree. It is used to help soothe irritated skin and exfoliates the skin from beneath the epidermis. Because it naturally contains
Waxing Uses for BeeClean
Using BeeClean Pre/Post Cleanser for your clients will yield amazing benefits. When it's used on skin, it does the following:
* Prevents ingrown hair
* Its smooth finish moisturizes and helps soothe skin for a silky-soft feel
* It cleanses without stripping the skin barrier
* It absorbs all oil
* Plus it has a fantastic aroma!
It's extremely easy to use - just spray it onto the client's skin and wipe it clean.
It's also helpful to keep an esthetic wipe moistened with BeeClean handy so you can wipe away client's sweat during services.
Benefits of Using BeeClean
Not only does BeeClean do all that, but it also has some wonderful additional applications because it is an astringent! Some of the benefits of BeeClean Pre and Post-Wax Cleanser include*:
* Minimizes appearance of pores
* Improves cell turn over rate
* Cleanse irritants from skin
* Reduce acne
* Provides anti-bacterial benefits
5 Additional Uses For BeeClean
Because all of the above benefits are provided by BeeClean, it can be used for the following:
1) As a facial toner
2) Prep before a peel or dermal file treatment
3) As an aromatic add on for finishing a facial
4) As a second cleanse during a facial
5) Ingrown at home treatment
As you can see, BeeClean Pre/Post Cleanser will certainly help you with your client's waxing needs, plus it has some other really cool applications as well! Interested in getting BeeClean? Purchase the pre and post cleanser from Honeycomb Wax Co now!
* Please note the use of BeeClean Pre and Post Wax Cleanser on dry skin types may result in dryer skin and worsening skin conditions such as acne and rosacea. IMPORTANT: None of the opinions in this article are meant to be construed as medical advice. We strongly advise you to contact your doctor with any medical questions.