Large Wax Sticks
Add 200 Large Wax Sticks + $14
Soft Wax | Cans | Smooth Nectar
Manufactured in the USA. This soft wax is perfect for your clients chest, back, legs, and other large areas of the body.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of between $50 and $3000
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents
Crazy Fast Shipping
Order in the next
to ship !
Hassle Free Returns
1 Year Warranty | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Try our Smooth Nectar Line! Our Smooth Nectar wax works best when paired with high quality pre and post products.
- 5 LB Hard Wax
- 1 Full-Size BeeClean Pre/Post Cleanser (8 OZ)
- 1 BeeSmooth Post Oil (4 OZ)
Smooth Nectar Hard Wax is different from your typical wax on the market. Our very own founder formulated it in her kitchen many years ago. She formulated it because she wanted to make a type of wax that suits the needs any esthetician would encounter during a full day of waxing.
Our goal with this formulation is to have an all-natural, vegan product that works for all hair types.
It shrinks wraps around each hair follicle to take away even the shortest, coarsest, and most stubborn hair from the root, so the skin stays smoother longer without any breakage.
Its gentle hydrating formula will help exfoliate the top layer of skin while preserving the skin’s barrier. It is gentle enough for the most delicate areas, and strong enough to pull even the most stubborn hair.
How you prep the skin is essential to the outcome of your wax. When picking a product, you want it to do several things. Cleanse, Soothe, and protect. BeeClean offers protection with antioxidants, pain-minimizing oils, and powerhouse ingredients that cleanse, nourish, and support skin before and after hair removal. BeeClean has the added benefit of exfoliating at a cellular level with the help of the all-natural ingredient willow bark.
BeeSmooth protects, softens, and soothes skin post waxing! With safflower oil being its main ingredient, you get incredible benefits without having a lot of ingredients. Safflower is high in Vitamin E. Vitamin E helps moisturize while alleviating pain, redness, and irritation. Safflower oil is also non-comedogenic, so that you can use this on everyone! It adds an extra barrier to protect the skin when applied before waxing. When applied after waxing, it soothes and prevents further irritation.
- Apply before waxing to provide a protective barrier
- Apply oil to your gloves to prevent wax from sticking to your hands during services
- Keep an esthetic wipe moistened with BeeClean to wipe away clients' sweat during services.
- Use all three products together for the perfect waxing experience.
Glycerol Rosinate, MicroCrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidium
Organic aloe leaf juice, witch hazel, water, glycerin, organic white willow bark extract, pink grapefruit peel oil, tea tree leaf oil, organic alcohol, and tetrasodium.
Safflower Oil, Tea Tree Oil
Smooth Nectar is so unique that you can use this hard wax on all body areas.
- Set your wax warmer to 75C until the wax is about half-melted. Then turn the warmer temperature down slightly to 45-55C to hold its temperature all day.
- The wax needs to be a butter consistency so it’s thick enough that it doesn’t fall off the wax stick quickly and doesn’t run off the wax stick. You want it to ball up and slowly drop off the stick.
- Apply to yourself to test the wax temperature. It should feel only warm to the skin. Twirl your stick to help determine when you have the right consistency and desired application temperature.
- When applying to the face to remove vellus hair, use a lot of pressure and swirl in a back-and-forth motion to lock in those pesky hairs.
- When performing an underarm wax, apply pressure in two directions, making a figure 8 to wrap the coarse hair. Repeat this twice in opposite directions.
- Hard wax for large body parts isn’t for everyone. We recommend soft wax for the back, chest, stomach, legs, and arms. The key here is to have enough wax on your stick. The more wax on your stick, the larger the area you can apply. The wax needs to be thick on the edges as you apply it. You should be able to see the skin and hair underneath the wax.
- Smooth Nectar is the perfect wax for your Brazilian Wax. Every esthetician has their own technique when it comes to Brazilian Waxing. Here’ are a few tips to ensure you’re getting the most out of Smooth Nectar Hard Wax: Apply ample pressure, apply in the direction of hair growth, and pull against the direction of hair growth. Pull fast for maximum client comfort.
Before waxing, spray onto skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe.
After waxing, spray onto skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe.
Before waxing, apply a small amount onto the skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe.
After waxing, apply a small amount onto the skin and gently wipe off with an esthetic wipe.
Orders placed prior to 11:00 MST, Monday through Friday, will ship same-day!
We offer speeds as soon as Next Day delivery with multiple carriers and ship to the US and Canada! They are an ESTIMATE with guaranteed delivery only on Next Day transit.
Free shipping is only currently available for orders over $100 and in the contiguous 48 states, but we have worked hard to provide reasonable rates to all. Please reach out if you have any questions.
Because this is a disposable product, HoneyComb does not offer a warranty. If your item doesn’t arrive intact or in good condition, please contact us immediately at Support@honeycombwaxco.com 602-760-5252