Double Honey Pot
Estimated shipping June 10, 2021.
HoneyComb Wax Co's newest premium DOUBLE Wax Warmer is the ideal combination of durability, performance, and convenient size. This wax pot is perfect for professional wax treatments and all-day use. With the convenience of two 14oz basins, you are sure to impress your clients with your professionalism and taste. The Double Honey Pot Wax Heater is designed for all types of depilatory wax. With two removable metal baskets, this warmer can be used with hard and soft wax, which makes this wax warmer easy to clean. The double wax pot is an industry-standard size that can accommodate most wax can sizes.
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
How to use:
- Remove the steel lid from the wax warmer
- Adjust the wax-can holder on the wax can for easy handing
- Turn the temperature control knob and set the dial on “high” until the wax achieves a liquid consistency, this process takes approximately 15 minutes. You can also set it to desired temperature and wait until the wax hits the desired temperature.
- Every wax has a different melting point and will melt at different speeds.
- When the wax reaches the desired temperature and consistency you are ready to service your clients.
- Turn the warmer off after using; cover the warmer with the clean lid to keep the wax dust-free.
- To clean the warmer use any wax warmer cleaner OR regular oil with the machine off.
Customer Service:We want you to be 100% pleased with your Honey Pot. If you have any questions at all about how to use it or how you can better serve your clients with your new waxing equipment, please feel free to contact us. It will be our pleasure to help you with anything at all.
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- Returns accepted for 30 days! 1 year warranty! Return shipping covered by buyer if no defects or issues have occurred within the 30 day period. After the 30 days, the buyer will pay return shipping and seller will pay shipping to replace the product if issues arise.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!