Large Capacity Professional Wax Warmer 5.5 LB Honey Pot
The newest member of our professional wax warmer family is this amazing 5.5 lb professional wax warmer. This machine is perfect for any salon that has higher waxing volume needs! Essential for quick waxes, this wax pot distributes heat evenly and efficiently to keep the wax temperatures steady. These Honey Pots are built to last.
Quality:Super heavy-duty all-metal warmer with fast warm-up characteristics can be filled with 5.5 lbs of our hard wax. You’ll be super-pleased with the included washable insert that makes it simple to take excellent care of your waxing clients.
User friendly:You’ll really appreciate how simple the wax warmer is to operate. It has easy-to-use temperature controls, plus you can easily adjust your temperature settings as you need them. The on/off button is found right in front of the machine.
How Do You Use the Honey Pot Wax Warmer:
- Turn on the wax warmer with the on/off switch.
- Adjust the temperature dial all of the way to the highest temperature (105C). Let the pot heat up for about 20 minutes (depending on how much wax you’re melting).
- Turn the dial to about the halfway point (65C) and leave it there. (remember every wax is different. If you are using another brand please refer to their instructions on heating their wax)
- Begin stirring the wax at the outer edge so it begins to heat the wax inside the center of the pot.
- You can add more wax to the pot as needed.
- You might need to modify the temperature during use, depending on how the wax is reacting and how much wax is in the warmer. The wax should circulate like honey when it’s ready to be used.
- When you’re finished for the day, turn the dial down all the way and flick the switch to the off position. Then, place the lid on the pot to cover the wax for the next use.
if there are any questions regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact us. It will be our pleasure to help in any way you need. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction
- Holds up to 5.5 lb Wax
- East to Clean
- Even Heating
- Removable Insert
- Well laid-out controls
- Hard wax goes directly in the insert instead of directly in the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- Temperature adjusts from 45C to 105C
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- We will gladly issue a refund, an exchange or credit for the value of the merchandise returned within 14 days of purchase (valid invoice is required).
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!
STEP 1Contact us to obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM (RA#).
STEP 2Please cut & affix RA# on your return box.
STEP 3All returned packages must be returned prepaid and must be sent through a traceable and insurable method (tracking number for proof of delivery).
STEP 4All products must be new, unopened, unused, in resalable condition with all original packaging material included to be returnable. Enclose the return form with the merchandise & pack the items safely to avoid damage in transit. Customer must place the product in a box and then the box placed in a box for safe shipping.
STEP 5Send pre-paid and insured return to: HoneyComb Wax Co. 1849 E Dana Ave Mesa Az 85204
PLEASE NOTE:No returns or exchanges are accepted for FINAL SALE merchandise. PRODUCTS LOST OR DAMAGED We can’t guarantee the performance of the shipping carriers, but we will do our part to make sure you get your order delivered on time and without any damage. At times, there are unforeseeable acts of nature and other issues that may arise, and the shipping carrier may not be able to perform their duties to get the delivery on time. In the rare event that this happens, HoneyComb Wax Co, cannot be held liable for late, lost, stolen, damaged packages. We will do everything we can do to assist with the delivery of your products. However, we cannot be held accountable for the shipping carriers’ actions and cannot issue refunds for shipping charges for delayed packages. Delivery confirmation is provided on all orders within the U.S. Delivery Confirmation includes notification of a sent package and are successfully delivered package. Real-time tracking is with delivery confirmation. HoneyComb Wax Co. is not responsible for late or lost packages in the mail. This is a carrier’s matter. Once we have shipped the items with a tracking number and it has been marked as delivered by the carrier, we do not provide refunds. Please file a claim with the carrier by visiting their respective websites. 99% of all orders are delivered on time and are not lost. Shipping charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for any additional shipping charges during an exchange. If you send back an exchange, please include a note with what items you wish to receive in exchange, the address to send them to, the date your order was placed online, along with your email address.
BROKEN OR DAMAGED ITEM/S INSIDE MY BOXWe can’t guarantee the performance of the shipping carriers, but we will do our best to make sure you get your order delivered on time and without any damage. At times, there are unforeseeable acts of nature and other issues that may arise that are out of our control. In the event that you receive your box and you realize that there are broken or damaged items inside your box, you MUST place all the items back in the box in the same conditions as they arrived and call us immediately to request a Return Label. No refunds or exchange will be made if any of the returned items are lost or missing.
DELIVERED BUT NOT DELIVEREDWe’re here to help! All our shipments include Delivery Confirmation on every order to guarantee delivery. If the tracking information confirms that your order has been delivered to your address, but you have not received your order, please contact couriers for further assistance. We cannot be held accountable for packages when the tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address. In some cases, carriers will mark a package as “Delivered” when it is still “Out for Delivery” that day. We recommend checking for a “Delivery Attempted” notification left by the carrier; they may be attempting to reach you to deliver your package.
FRAUD PREVENTIONHoneyComb Wax Co. is Level 1 PCI DSS compliant and 100 % safe and secure for online payment processing. We work diligently to protect the safety and security of our customers and our assets. All orders are at our discretion to be checked for fraudulent activity on varying levels of research. If we are unable to verify your payment through the information you have provided, we will communicate what is needed for us to move forward with the order process. Additional information, including but not limited to, a photo ID, passport and/or payment details may be requested.
I bought a 5.5. lb warmer and a double warmer with sample pack of wax for my first order. And I fell in love with my warmers. I have yet to finish up my current wax to try the honey sample I have. I ended up buying a 2 d 5.5lb warmer as well. I love how fast and even they heat up and stays consistent.
I bought 5.5lb pot and I only have good things to say. It heats up fast and evenly.
I bougt 2 5.5lb wax warmers and love them.
I just bought 2 large wax warmers last week. Best choice I made for my business.
I have two and the wax warmer works amazing! My wax is melted in less then 20 minutes and it keeps a consistent temp all day long!