Large Capacity Professional Wax Warmer 5.5LB Honey Pot
Estimated shipping July 15, 2021.
The newest member of our professional wax warmer family is this amazing 5.5LB professional wax warmer. This machine is perfect for any salon that has higher waxing volume needs! Essential for quick waxes, this wax pot distributes heat evenly and efficiently to keep the wax temperatures steady. These Honey Pots are built to last.
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
Quality:Super heavy-duty all-metal warmer with fast warm-up characteristics can be filled with 5.5 lbs of our hard wax. You’ll be super-pleased with the included washable insert that makes it simple to take excellent care of your waxing clients.
User friendly:You’ll really appreciate how simple the wax warmer is to operate. It has easy-to-use temperature controls, plus you can easily adjust your temperature settings as you need them. The on/off button is found right in front of the machine.
How Do You Use the Honey Pot Wax Warmer:
- Turn on the wax warmer with the on/off switch.
- Adjust the temperature dial all of the way to the highest temperature (105C). Let the pot heat up for about 20 minutes (depending on how much wax you’re melting).
- Turn the dial to about the halfway point (65C) and leave it there. (remember every wax is different. If you are using another brand please refer to their instructions on heating their wax)
- Begin stirring the wax at the outer edge so it begins to heat the wax inside the center of the pot.
- You can add more wax to the pot as needed.
- You might need to modify the temperature during use, depending on how the wax is reacting and how much wax is in the warmer. The wax should circulate like honey when it’s ready to be used.
- When you’re finished for the day, turn the dial down all the way and flick the switch to the off position. Then, place the lid on the pot to cover the wax for the next use.
if there are any questions regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact us. It will be our pleasure to help in any way you need. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction
- Holds up to 5.5 lb Wax
- East to Clean
- Even Heating
- Removable Insert
- Well laid-out controls
- Hard wax goes directly in the insert instead of directly in the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- Temperature adjusts from 45C to 105C
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- Returns accepted for 30 days! 1 year warranty! Return shipping covered by buyer if no defects or issues have occurred within the 30 day period. After the 30 days, the buyer will pay return shipping and seller will pay shipping to replace the product if issues arise.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!