Small Wax Warmer Honey Pot
Smooth Nectar Soft Wax
Manufactured in the USA. This soft wax is perfect for your clients chest, back, legs, and other large areas of the body.
Control the power of your devices remotely, or create a custom on/off schedule using the app!
2.4GHz band only!
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of between $50 and $3000
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents
Crazy Fast Shipping
Order in the next
to ship !
Hassle Free Returns
1 Year Warranty | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
*The estimated ship date for this product is February 7th.
Looking for a top-quality 1LB small professional wax warmer for your salon?
This warmer makes for a great first-time solution and also works great if it’s time for a second pot. You’ll be very pleased with the results you can achieve for your clients with this machine. The beauty is that it also makes a fantastic at-home wax warmer. 24oz basin!
How to use:
- Insert wax can into the warmer or use the removable insert and place hard wax beads, pucks, or combs and turn it on with the switch.
- Turn the knob all the way up.
- Heat the wax for 20-30 minutes. When the wax looks totally melted and honey-like, turn the temperature gauge down to about half-way. (remember every wax is different. If you are using another brand please refer to their instructions on heating their wax)
- Test the temperature of the wax to be sure it will work for your needs. Adjust the knob if needed. If the wax is too hot you can add some additional wax to help cool it off.
- You’ll get more of a feel for the amount of time it takes to heat the wax thoroughly as you continue to use the Honey Pot.
Benefits of Our Small Professional Wax Warmer:
Perfect Size:This electrical wax melt warmer is the perfect size for small spaces! Don't let the size fool you - this warmer is small but strong and built to last.
Customer Service:If you have any questions about your purchase, please feel free to contact us as soon as possible. We will be happy to help in any way we can.
- All metal construction
- easy to see the wax in the pot.
- 360-degree even heating for super-quick wax melting
- Computerized temperature manipulation, holds wax at a steady temperature
- Suitable for personal, home & salon use
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
For Pre-Order Items:
- Please see individual product descriptions for estimated ship dates. Pre-Order Items are not currently in stock and will not ship right away like “In-Stock” items.
SHIPPING TO PO BOXES AND APO OR FPO ADDRESSES We do not ship to P.O. BOX addresses and/or APO or FPO addresses.
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- Returns accepted for 30 days! 1 year warranty! Return shipping covered by buyer if no defects or issues have occurred within the 30 day period. After the 30 days, the buyer will pay return shipping and seller will pay shipping to replace the product if issues arise.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!