Soft Wax | Cans | Smooth Nectar
Manufactured in the USA. This soft wax is perfect for your clients chest, back, legs, and other large areas of the body.
Control the power of your devices remotely, or create a custom on/off schedule using the app!
2.4GHz band only!
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of between $50 and $3000
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents
Crazy Fast Shipping
Order in the next
to ship !
Hassle Free Returns
1 Year Warranty | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
In stock now!!
Looking for a top-quality 1LB small professional wax warmer for your salon? Comes with a metal insert!
This warmer makes for a great first-time solution and also works great if it’s time for a second pot. You’ll be very pleased with the results you can achieve for your clients with this machine. The beauty is that it also makes a fantastic at-home wax warmer. 24oz basin!
The premium Standard Hard Wax Warmer is perfect for licensed beauty professionals searching for a more sophisticated approach to waxing equipment and makes waxing a breeze. It's made of high-quality components and melts up to 24 OZ of hard wax to an even, honey-like consistency. The 1lb Honey Pot, hard wax warmer, is made for the esthie that offers facial services or is just starting. It also makes a great at-home warmer.
Featuring a regulated heating dial ranging from 30°C to 80°C and an indicator light that turns on and off, your new electric wax heater makes regulating your wax easy. This sophisticated and beautiful-looking 1lb salon wax warmer also features a rose gold aluminum lid with a black wooden top knob that matches perfectly with the black wooden side handles for that spa-like touch.
The Small 1LB Honey Pot Is Perfect If:
- A busy facial waxer
- An Estie Bestie that needs an at-home warmer
- A new salon owner that’s just starting out
- A facialist that needs a small warmer for the occasional wax service
- If the wax is running off your waxing spatula, your wax is most likely too hot.
- Purchase a Wi-Fi Plug(link) to save you time on busy days.
- Indicator Light - turns on and off to show heat regulation
- Revolutionary heating element. Heats from all sides.
- Adjustable thermostat
- Included a durable, removable insert and aluminum lid
- 1.5 lb / 24 OZ Capacity.
- 30°C – 80°C Adjustable Temperature knob.
- 110-120 Volt U.S. Standard 350 Watts.
- Inner Pot Measurement: 4 Inches Wide and 4 Inches Deep.
- Warmer Measurements: 7 Inches Wide and 5 Inches Deep.
- Plugin and turn on your Honey Pot Wax Warmer.
- Place your wax into your Honey Pot wax warmer, then put on the lid.
- Turn the temperature of the warmer up until the wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the temperature to 40-55°C and let cool to a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix and test strips on your wrist before performing services on the client.
- Turn off your warmer at the end of the day!
Orders placed prior to 11:00 MST, Monday through Friday, will ship same-day!
We offer speeds as soon as Next Day delivery with multiple carriers and ship to the US and Canada! They are an ESTIMATE with guaranteed delivery only on Next Day transit.
Free shipping is only currently available for orders over $100 and in the contiguous 48 states, but we have worked hard to provide reasonable rates to all. Please reach out if you have any questions.