Starter Honey Kit
Looking for a great at-home professional waxing solution or a compact waxing solution for your studio? Get a professional waxing kit!
- Small single professional wax warmer
- BeeSmooth Post Oil (Sample)
- BeeClean Pre and Post Solution (Sample)
- 0.5LB bag of all natural, handmade, quality tested Smooth Nectar Hard Wax
CRAZY FAST SHIPPING
Order in the next
to ship !
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
Quality:Affordable, effective, and popular, you’ll be able to start up your spa or salon without spending a lot of time or money.
Size:The compact design allows you to place your warmer in convenient locations. next to your shampoo bowl to up sell a brow wax, or use as your main wax pot if you don’t have a strong wax clientele.
How to use:
- Put the heater on a flat desktop and open the cap.
- Pour the wax into the wax field.
- Connect the power supply and turn on the power switch. The red indicator will light on when it starts operating.
- Rotate the temperature control knob to the highest setting.
- After about 15 minutes, the wax will become liquid. NOTE: for faster heating place the lid on the warmer. (remember every wax is different. If you are using another brand please refer to their instructions on heating their wax)
- Once the wax has melted, place the dial to the desired setting. The temperature will remain constant throughout the day.
- When you’re finished, turn off the warmer.
- After it cools, you can remove the can from the warmer or you can cover the warmer with the clear lid to keep foreign particles out of your wax.
Customer Service:If you have any questions about your purchase please feel free to contact us. It will be our pleasure to help you with any of waxing equipment needs.
- Free Shipping: 3-5 day delivery
- 2 Day Air: 2 business day delivery, by 3:00 p.m. for business, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. residential
- Next Day: 1 business day, by end of day or evening, depending on location
Free Shipping applies ONLY for the US continental territory. It doesn’t include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any US island. Free shipping will generally take longer than standard shipping. There may be delays with the carrier. HoneyComb Wax Co. will not be responsible for these delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
HoneyComb Wax Co. will update your tracking number via email, all orders come with a verified tracking number and link. Tracking may take up to 24 hours to update. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. HoneyComb Wax Co. does not control the courier trucks, so once it leaves our facility you will need to contact them for any issues. If you are still having issues email us and we will do our best to find your package.
|DHL Express||Varies by country.|
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders MUST be shipped to the delivery address on your order. We cannot change the shipping address in your transaction to any other address after purchase. It is your responsibility to make sure your information is accurate when placing an order. Any mailing address mistakes on your part are not the responsibility of HoneyComb Wax Co.
Any orders with Fraud alerts will not be shipped until all details and information are verified. No exceptions. We have a fraud prevention system to protect every party.
- Returns accepted for 30 days! 1 year warranty! Return shipping covered by buyer if no defects or issues have occurred within the 30 day period. After the 30 days, the buyer will pay return shipping and seller will pay shipping to replace the product if issues arise.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns on opened, used products, empty containers/pots, special or customized orders.
- Used warmers are not exchangeable unless for manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year.
- Warmers MUST be new, unopened, in their original packaging and in perfect conditions for resale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive your return and process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. You are responsible for shipping, insurance and handling charges for all returns including defective or damaged items.
- No returns on all sales items. All sales are final!